COVID – 19
In our Hotel safely
Dear guests, we inform you that we changed our cancellation policies in your favour until 10/04/2021.
You can change or delete your booking up to 16 days before your arrival.
We prepared everything in order to be able to receive you with the maximum safety!
Some organisational changes were made and we also acquired a number of devices needed to provide our guests with a safe stay.
We are continuously informed about new procedures, products and technologies, therefore we were able to define the following compliant actions to use:
Common areas Reception signs:
- Dispensers are available for hand sanitation;
- In the common areas you will find information about the rules to be respected in the hotel (use of mask, hand sanitation, distancing);
- Plexiglass protection barriers at the reception desk and online check-in procedure;
- Common areas will be sanitized frequently in order to ensure maximum safety.
- The tables are arranged in such a way as to maintain the minimum safety distance between individual people; Groups of up to a maximum of 10 people are allowed for family members or cohabitants or groups of people who usually hang out;
- Buffet/Served Breakfast;
- The menu and the wine list can be consulted digitally; the menu is also available in single use paper.
Wellness center and pool:
- Access is possible throug direct reservation at the reception or calling from the room typing 9;
- Pool is open from 9 am to 12 am and from 2 pm to 8 pm;
- Pool can be used up to a maximum of 8 Guests;
- Whirlpool inside can be used by one or several people as long as it is a family unit, cohabitants or a group of people who usually frequent each other; otherwise the distance of 2 meters must be respected;
- Whirphool outside one or several people as long as it is a family unit, cohabitants or a group of people who usually frequent each other;
- It is possible to book from 09.00 to 20.00 at the Hotel Reception or by calling the extension number 9 directly from the room;
- A soapy shower in the room is mandatory before going down to the pool.
Wellness center access:
- Access to the wellness area (sauna and Turkish bath) is possible throug direct reservation at the reception or calling from the room typing 9;
- Turkish bath and Finnish are open from 3 pm to 8 pm;
- Turn can be booked every 30 minutes from 14.00 (14.00–14.30,…, 19.30–20.00) and the duration of the service is 20 minutes. The remaining 10 minutes are needed to ensure sanitation of the services between one shift and another;
- Finnish Sauna and Turkish Bath can be booked by one person per turn, or by a family, cohabitants or groups of people who usually attend each other;
- It is possible to book from 09.00 to 20.00 at the Hotel Reception or by calling the internal number 9 directly from the room.
- Our Miniclub for kids, ranging from 3 to 12 years, is open from 3 pm to 7 pm.
It is only available through booking with a maximum of 6 kids per shift, these restrictions are due to the Covid-19 emergency. This service is garanteed only during a Christmas Holidays.
- All rooms will be sanitized using suitable products identified by the Covid-19 protocol; at each change there will also be an ozone treatment or a hydrogen peroxide nebulization treatment.