COVID – 19
In our Hotel safely
We have changed our cancellation policy in your favor until 10.04.2021!
The situation is difficult and we always try to do our best for our Clients, therefore we have decided that
IN THE EVENT OF A LOCKDOWN OR PROVEN ISSUES RELATED TO COVID-19, THE DEPOSIT WILL BE COmPLETELY REFUNDED.
Some organisational changes were made and we also acquired a number of devices needed to provide our guests with a safe stay.
We are continuously informed about new procedures, products and technologies, therefore we were able to define compliant actions to use. As a result, we are ready to welcome you in maximum safety!
Common areas Reception signs:
- Dispensers are available for hand sanitation;
- In the common areas you will find information about the rules to be respected in the hotel (use of mask, hand sanitation and social distancing);
- Plexiglass protection barriers are found at the reception desk along with online check-in procedure;
- Common areas will be sanitized frequently in order to ensure maximum safety.
- The tables are arranged in such a way as to maintain the minimum safety distance between individual people. Groups of up to a maximum of 4 people are allowed, except for people who live together.
- Buffet/Served Breakfast;
- The menu and the wine list can be consulted digitally. The menu is also available as single use paper.
Wellness center "Hydro Oasis Salus":
- Access is possible through direct reservation at the reception or through a call from the room by typing 9;
- The pool is open from 9 am to 12 am and from 2 pm to 8 pm;
- The maximum number of people allowed in the pool is 8 Guests;
- The inside Whirlpool can be used by one or several people as long as it is a family unit, cohabitants or a group of people who spend frequent time with each other, otherwise the distance of 2 meters must be respected;
- The outside Whirphool can be used by one or several people as long as it is a family unit, cohabitants or a group of people who usually spend time together;
- It is possible to book from 09.00 am to 8.00 pm at the Hotel Reception or by calling the extension number 9 directly from the room;
- A soapy shower in the room is mandatory before going to the pool.
Wellness center access:
- Access to the wellness area (sauna and Turkish bath) is possible through direct reservation at the reception or by calling the extension number 9 directly from the room;
- The Turkish bath and the Finnish sauna are open from 3 pm to 8 pm;
- The shifts can be booked every 30 minutes from 2.00 pm to 8.00 pm (2.00–2.30 pm,…, 7.30–8.00 pm) and the duration of the service is 20 minutes. The remaining 10 minutes are needed to ensure sanitation of the areas between one turn and another;
- The Finnish Sauna and the Turkish Bath can be booked by one person per turn, or by a family, cohabitants or groups of people who usually meet each other;
- It is possible to book from 09.00 am to 8.00 pm at the Hotel Reception or by calling the extension number 9 directly from the room.
- Miniclub closed.
- All rooms will be sanitized using suitable products identified by the Covid-19 protocol, at each change there will also be an ozone treatment or a hydrogen peroxide nebulization treatment.