Dolomites holidays in summer
Active holiday in Val di Sole
Spend your Dolomites holidays in Val di Sole, an authentic outdoor natural playground providing a wide range of activities that you can try in complete safety and in different settings. If you love thrilling activities then climbing, vie ferrate, hiking up to a height of 3000 m and higher, rafting in Val di Sole, canoeing, hydrospeeding, canyoning and tarzaning are for you; if instead you enjoy less adrenaline-filled sports then you can dedicate your time to healthy walks in the Parks while you discover local flora and wildlife, nordic walking, or a bike ride along the cycling path.
Some of these activities are included in our holiday packages, while others you can discover on your own, and we will be more than glad to provide you with numerous suggestions in order to enjoy each activity in the best possible manner.
- excursions with various difficulty levels in the Adamello-Brenta Nature Park and in the Stelvio National Park, with or without a guide. There are also a multitude of lakes that can easily be reached, each a unique jewel with its own unique color that varies from dark blue to emerald green;
- rafting in Val di Sole, descents on the Noce river, the most daring will go all the way to the Santa Giustina Lake, crossing through the Mostizzolo canyon;
- canoeing, hydrospeeding, canyoning, tarzaning, ponting;
- with a mountain bike or a bicycle you can ride along the cycling path that runs alongside the Noce river for 35 km, you can access the cycling path near the hotel and then return by train on the Dolomiti Express;
- excursions on foot or with a mountain bike to reach the mountain huts and bivouacs located in the Brenta Dolomites, the Ortles-Cevedale and Adamello-Presanella mountain groups;
- mountain bike excursions along the Dolomiti di Brenta Bike route;
- downhill biking, thrilling descents on unpaved routes that require a minimum amount of skills, the descent from Passo Campo Carlo Magno along the ancient Emperor's Road is highly recommended and the arrival point is near the hotel;
- guided walks with an expert: botanical, mycology and orienteering;
- horse-back riding or on a sleigh, mini golf, archery, tennis;
- a guided tour of the town of Monclassico, renowned for its numerous sundials, just a short walk from the Ariston Hotel;
- trekking in Val di Sole to the various forts that date back to World War I that in the upper part of the valley were part of the battle front;
- various visits to discover Val di Sole's traditions and history like the farmer's market, the handicraft market and museums. The chance to meet local farmers, stockbreeders, artisans etc. Gastronomical visits to the local dairies and product sampling;
- art exhibits, local handicrafts, mushroom and mineral displays etc;
- music concerts and events with local marching bands.
And once you return to our hotel, it will be a pleasure to linger behind and enjoy the surrounding natural landscape. Come and see for yourself!